xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml'> Growing Smiles: Welcome to Growing Smiles!

Friday, November 9, 2007

Welcome to Growing Smiles!


Thank you for reading the first post ever for Growing Smiles!



First, I would like to take a second to introduce myself. My name is Kelli Henderson, and I am a solo-practice pediatric dentist here in Lawrence, KS.



I created Growing Smiles to serve the dental needs of the children of Kansas. My goal is to provide each patient with comprehensive dental treatment in a safe, caring and calm environment. I also want to ensure that each child has excellent oral health skills for life.



I opened Growing Smiles this year with these goals in mind. To learn more about my practice, you can visit http://www.WeGrowSmiles.com/. Please note that the website is currently under construction; however, please check back soon for updates!



And now, a little bit about me: I attended dental school at OU (no, KU Fans, I am not a Sooner Fan-Go Hawks!). After dental school, I completed a one year general practice residency at the Children's Hospital at the OU Medical Center. My husband and I then moved to Michigan, where I completed a two year residency in pediatric dentistry at the Children's Hospital of Michigan in Detroit.



Feel free to visit this blog frequently for updates and insights into pediatric dentistry! If you have any questions, email me at info@WeGrowSmiles.com.



Thanks!



Dr. Kelli Henderson.

1 comment:

stoetzner said...

looking good...nice web page..looking fwd to woodlands visit over your xmas visit...love you adopted grandparents...Eleanor and Herb